Website Design &
– the ‘whole package’ from initial brainstorming (starting with my
customised questionnaire), through the design stages to
publishing, hosting and maintaining. Alternatively, if you wish to handle the
routine content updating yourself, this can be arranged. I will also organise your
domain name (e.g. www.yourname.com) and associated email addresses.
For easier ongoing maintenance and greater functionality, I
would recommend building your site using WordPress, the popular
open-source content management system.
Spreadsheet Systems Design
– planning and designing the best way for you to collect and store your
data and then setting up the best outputs for viewing the results,
making analyses and maximising the value of the information.
Promotional Material Design
– reaching out to your clients and potential customers – logos, leaflets,
brochures, posters, adverts, signs, newsletters, personalised stationery
such as business cards, letterheads, compliments slips, labels etc.
With the increasing popularity of social media, layouts can be created
specifically for Facebook and Twitter. Also tickets, invitations, certificates, forms and questionnaires, price
lists, menus, images, maps, diagrams and so on.
– ranging from venue arrangements, designing and issuing invitations,
publicity, delegate registration, badge design and production
– another pair of eyes with excellent attention to detail for that
important document to avoid unprofessional typos or to
simply sharpen up the formatting and display.
Invoicing & Credit Control
– take the hassle out of this side of your business freeing up more
time for you, either using a spreadsheet-based system or Sage Accounts software.
creating interesting and informative automated slide-shows to aid your
General Office &
Computer Based Administration - a 'virtual PA' service
– administrative and computer-related tasks such as typing and
data entry, email communications, correspondence, research projects,
compiling and formatting reports and newsletters, minute-taking, processing hard copy
or electronic mailings including preparing and printing mail-merge labels and so on.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, please contact me to
discuss your requirements. Individual or regular tasks